Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi there =)

Dear everyone out in blogger land,

First and foremost, I hope everyone had a great and yummy Thankgsiving! I ate so much! Four pounds heavier, I am writing this letter with a happy tummy! ;)

As the holidays are coming up faster and faster, I have vowed (once again) to get my shopping done sooner rather than later this year. Of course this is what I say every year and I still always find myself running around like a chicken with its head cut off the week before Christmas. I've always been a procrastinator, and as a procrastinator's motto, I feel I work better under pressure. In fact, right now as I'm writing this, there is a huge pile of books in the corner of my room that need to be annotated for one of my classes that are staring at me but I keep putting them off.

Anyways, back to the holiday shopping, I actually went out on Black Friday this year (only for a little, and during the afternoon). This was my first year ever doing this and it was kind of exciting. There was actually some really good deals. Next year, I plan of pulling an all nighter and join in on the frenzy that is Black Friday. I don't know if I'll be brave enough to make a run for a TV or anything like that, but I'm excited to try it out like everyone else.

I've been neglecting my blog only because I have been bombarded with school work. It's finals time which means crunch time. Please refer back to my procrastination problem at the beginning of this blog. I leave everything until the last minute, all THE time!

As soon as I get a chance to come up for air from my school work, I will be blogging about my e.l.f. haul. I ended up taking advantage of all the deals they were having and bought so much stuff. Not going to lie, I was more pleased with some things than others. I will let you all know about it soon.

I love you and have a wonderful rest of your week!!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment