Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

DROID...wanting it!

I have absolutely no idea what Verizon's new Droid is about, but after seeing it's contagious commercial, I want it. I don't know what it is, but I want it!

Here's the commercial, if you've been living under a rock for the past month and haven't seen it yet:

I haven't heard much about it except that Verizon will introduce whatever this Droid thing is on October 28, 2009. So in three days, we should know something. Also, there hasn't been much talk about when it will go on sale, but it looks like November 6th looks promising. Let's hope that this is the long awaited version of the iPhone for Verizon, but way better!

My phone contract is up, so I am IMpatiently waiting for something great to come out. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment