Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vacation!

I will be traveling to Portugal this week for some vacation time with my family. I am so excited to see my grandmothers and other family and friends! I am also excited to see what the latest trends are. However I am not that excited to check out any cosmetics while over there. Makeup doesn't seem to play a major part in the lives of women there. At least in comparison to the states. I also find drugstore makeup ridiculously expensive! I'm talking about 14 euros for a L'Oreal mascara which equals to about 20 US dollars. Their skincare products are not too bad. I am most excited to do some shopping at the new mall in my town which includes stores like Bershka, Stradivarius, and Pull and Bear!! I will be away from this Friday (the 15th) to Sunday (the 31st). I will try and take a bajillion pictures and do a haul post!

This is the street where I do most of my shopping.
Although now I have spent most of my time at the new mall in town!! See below...

No comments:

Post a Comment