Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Update: Having a great time in Portugal!!

So far I have been having a great time here in Portugal!! My boyfriend decided to come last minute which makes this vacation even more special and fun since I get to spend my time with not only family and friends but also his family and friends and of course him! <3 I haven't done much shopping since we have been spending a lot of time catching up with our family. I am from the center of Portugal near Lisbon and he is from Chaves, which is farther up, closer to Spain. We came up to see his family this past Tuesday and we're leaving tomorrow, which gives us five days of exploring his town, which I have only been to twice. He took me shopping in the town center and bought me THE cutest bag! A dark blue material almost like a suede texture but softer and it has some decoration along the front giving it a heavy duty and industrial look and feel to it. I am in love with it!! He's the best! I also bought two pairs of leggings and a long sweater at Bershka, one of my favorite stores here. I will be doing a whole haul when I get back to the states of stuff that I bought and accumulated along the trip! Just wanted to update you guys on what's been going on. =) Happy Friday!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! :) Thanks for following dear, have followed ou back as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) thanks sush! love your blog! it's so interesting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete