Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lux Naturals Soaps: Love!

I've been using Lux Naturals soap all week and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. As I said in my previous posts, I am not a natural, handmade soap kind of person mainly because of the smell. I tried Lush and hated them. Lux Naturals soaps however smell so good. They lather nicely and cover you in bubbles. They also leave you skin feeling squeaky clean which I love.

These are the samples I got:  
1. Moonlight Pomegranate
2. Sweet Pea
3. Honeysuckle Breeze
4. Coco Mango
5. Red Apple
6. Pearberry
7. True Honeydew
8. Coconut Lime
9. Watermelon
10. Blackberry Sage
 
They smell just like their names! My favorite one hands down is Moonlight Pomegranate. It smells like nothing I've ever smelled before!  Love it!! And it is so pretty! It's got all different swirls of vibrant colors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All there soaps are $6.50 for a big chunk (4.5 ounces)! They also have huge 7.2 ounce bath fizzies (bombs) for $5.00!!
 
I'm really happy with the quality and smell of their products as well as their awesome service! I will definitelly be purchasing from them. check this company out and let me know what you think. =) Click here for their site.

1 comment:

  1. Those look nice! I love anything soapy/bathy, I will definitely need to check these out.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete