Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Bag!!

My boyfriend picked up this bag for me in Portugal when we were there on vacation. I love it!! It's by Lookat, and we bought it at some random purse and accessories boutique in the town of Chaves. Check out its super duper-ness!!
It's a nice big size so I can carry my whole life in it!
The material feels sort of like suede, but it's not.
I am just absolutely in love with the hardware and industrial look of it!!
Also, the navy blue color is really pretty.
Here I am! Look how big it is! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's such a cute bag! I'd love to make one like this with some huge studs. I wonder if I have an old bag I could use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! yea you could probably make one like it by sticking on some studs! let me know how it turns out if you decide to do it! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete